FOCUS AND SCOPE
Al-‘Adalah journal welcomes papers from academicians on theories, philosophy, conceptual paradigms, academic research, and religious practices. In particular, papers that consider the following general topics are invited.
- Religious Studies: Historical, sociological, anthropological, and psychological approaches of religion, comparative study of the doctrines and practices of religions.
- Islamic Thought and Literature: Islamic theological doctrines, Islamic movements, Islamic political thought, Islam and human rights, Islam and Gender, Islam and environmental issues, Islam and contemporary issues.
- Islamic Philosophy and Peace: Early Islamic philosophy, Islamic epistemology, Islamic metaphysics, later Islamic philosophy, Islamic philosophy of science.
- Qur’anic and Hadith Studies: Methods, Quranic exegesis, hermeneutic, Quranic philology, living Qur’an, Qur’an digital studies, living Hadith, Hadith studies in the West, Hadith digital studies.
- Islamic Education: Multidisciplinary perspective: particularly within the scholarly tradition of classical Islam, Educational Studies, and other social sciences
- Islamic law: on Islamic law studies, such as Islamic family law, Islamic criminal law, Islamic political law, Islamic economic law, and Islamic astronomy (falakstudies), with various approaches of normative, philosophy, history, sociology, anthropology, theology, psychology, economics and is intended to communicate the original researches and current issues on the subject.