About the Journal
|Journal Title||: Al'Adalah|
|ISSN||: 2684-8368 (online) | 1410-7406 (print)|
|DOI Prefix||: 10.35719 by Crossref|
|OAI Prefix||: http://aladalah.uinkhas.ac.id/index.php/aladalah/oai|
|Publisher||: Centre for Research and Community Service (LP2M), Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Kiai Haji Achmad Siddiq Jember, East Java, Indonesia.|
|Frequency||: 2 issues per year|
|Citation Analysis||: Google Scholar | Garuda| DOAJ | Moraref | Scilit | Index Copernicus | Dimensions|
Al'Adalah is a bi-annual and double-blind peer-reviewed journal that publishes current original articles on religious and Islamic studies using an interdisciplinary perspective, especially in studying Islamic theology and its related social sources.
Al'Adalah has been published since 1998 (available online since 2019) by the Centre for Research and Community Service (LP2M), IAIN Jember (now: UIN Kiai Haji Achmad Siddiq) Jember, East Java, Indonesia.
Focus and Scope
Al-‘Adalah journal welcomes papers from academicians on theories, philosophy, conceptual paradigms, academic research, and religious practices. In particular, papers that consider the following general topics are invited.
- Religious Studies: Historical, sociological, anthropological, and psychological approaches of religion, comparative study of the doctrines and practices of religions.
- Islamic Thought and Literature: Islamic theological doctrines, Islamic movements, Islamic political thought, Islam and human rights, Islam and Gender, Islam and environmental issues, Islam and contemporary issues.
- Islamic Philosophy and Peace: Early Islamic philosophy, Islamic epistemology, Islamic metaphysics, later Islamic philosophy, Islamic philosophy of science.
- Qur’anic and Hadith Studies: Methods, Quranic exegesis, hermeneutics, Quranic philology, living Qur’an, Qur’an digital studies, living Hadith, Hadith studies in the West, Hadith digital studies.
- Islamic Education: Multidisciplinary perspective: particularly within the scholarly tradition of classical Islam, Educational Studies, and other social sciences
- Islamic law: on Islamic law studies, such as Islamic family law, Islamic criminal law, Islamic political law, Islamic economic law, and Islamic astronomy (falak studies), with various approaches of normative, philosophy, history, sociology, anthropology, theology, psychology, economics and is intended to communicate the original researches and current issues on the subject.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Center for Research and Community Service (LP2M),
Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Kiai Haji Achmad Siddiq Jember, East Java, Indonesia
Jl. Mataram No.1, Karang Mluwo, Mangli, Kaliwates, Jember, East Java, Indonesia 68136
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org